THIS 2010 BMX 500 4-SEATER UTV 4X4 WITH SNOWPLOW FOR A LIMITED TIME SELLING AT WHOLESALE PRICE
WHY PAY $14,000 - $16,000 OR MORE FOR A UTV OF ANOTHER MAKE AND MODEL WHEN, RIGHT NOW, YOU CAN BUY THE BMX 500 4X4, 2-SEATER OR 4-SEATER, FOR ALMOST HALF THE PRICE, PLUS THE BMX HAS MANY MORE STANDARD OPTIONS THAN OTHER UTV'S.
NEW 2010 BMX 500 UTV 4X4, BLACK 4-SEATER WITH SNOWPLOW loaded with options and ready to ride and drive. More standard options on the BMX 500 UTV than any other UTV on the market. Snowplow angle preference can be adjusted by a spring lever behind the blade and a button on the dash that adjusts the motion up or down for the blade. Also, have other UTVcolors available if the one listed isn't the color you want. Call or email me to make an offer. Also, call or send us an email and I'll tell you how to get free shipping anywhere in the USA. My phone number and email address is at the bottom of this listing. Compare the BMX UTV to other brands and you'll be impressed with the BMX 500 UTV. See specs below.
Engine: 500cc single cylinder, 4-Stroke, Water Cooled. This engine is made by CFMOTO. It is one of the most reliable 500cc engines to ever be put into production. All Engine Parts are compatible with Honda® engines. * TRADEMARK is a trademark of Honda USA
4 Wheel Drive: with 2WD and 4WD Locking Differentials. 4WD indicator light on the dashboard as well as a switch for the 4WD.
NEW UPGRADES TO 500cc 4-seat UTV
- New Shifter! - New Easy-to-use Shifter for a more enjoyable ride.
- New Seat! - Extra padding & new shape provide more comfort.
- New Tires! - New Tire tread increases grip and mobility.
- New Headlights!
- SNOW PLOW READY!!! – Hardware comes attached!
- Max Cruise Speed of 43 mph
- Rear View Mirror
- Extra Storage Under both Front Seats
- Easy Access to the Engine parts under the Back Seat
- Heat Resistant Insulation Under the Back Seat
- Closable Glove Box for storage
- 2 Cup Holders
- 30" Longer than the 500cc 2-Seater
- Adjustable Reclining Front Seats
- ALL NEW Radio and MP3 Player added to the 500cc UTV!
This high quality sound MP3 and Radio player allows you to control the volume from the dashboard while producing enough sound to be heard with the engine running. This player requires a USB Thumb Drive.
Transmission: Automatic CVT (continuously variable transmission) with Shaft Drive, This automatic transmission means no manual shifting and no clutch. Just start it with the key in neutral, shift it into Forward High or Low gear and step on the gas pedal and go. The shift for Reverse/Neutral/Low/High is between the two seats. There is also a lever for the emergency brake which can be used to keep the UTV parked while not using the unit. The unit is very smooth on takeoff like your car.
* Power: 32.6 HP (actual factory spec)
* Starter: Keyed electric 12Volt Starter
* Battery: 12 Volt
* Fuses and Control box: are located under the passenger side dashboard
* Steering: Rack and Pinion steering for effortless steering.
* Suspension: Independent Suspension
Front: Swing Arm Type Independent Suspension
Rear: Co-Length Double Swing Arm Independent Suspension with two shock absorbers on each side of the rear wheels.
* Brakes: The Brakes are front and rear placement dual-pipeline hydraulic pressure brake system, front and rear wheels are disk type brakes. And the parking brake is a mechanical transmission disk to work on the flange of the main axle of rear wheels. Stopping at any speed will not be a problem.
* Tires: Polished Alloy Rims
* Front: 25"x 8"x12" (Outside Diameter x Width x Inside Diameter)
* Rear: 25"x 10"x12" (Outside Diameter x Width x Inside Diameter)
* Fuel: Regular Unleaded Gasoline.
* 11 Gauge Steel Frame: The roll bars are very thick at 1.75 inch diameter.
* Floorboard and Kickboard: The floorboard is made of a strong plastic to protect the riders and keep the metal from rusting. Extremely durable.
* Fuel Capacity: 5.8 Gallons (actual factory spec). Steel gas tank, not plastic.
* Ground Clearance: Measurements listed below from several points on the unit
o Under Front Bumper = 10.5”
o Underside between Front Wheels = 12”
o Under Rear End and Rear Support = 9”
o Under Rear Hitch = 14”
* Dimensions: 132" x 50.8" x 73.5" (length x width x height). If you include the side view mirrors it is 55" wide.
* Box Dimensions: 118" x 52.5" x 49" (Box Length x Box Width x Box Height)
* Seats: Man-made Extreme Comfort Seats: durable and weatherproof. The front seats are adjustable
* Front Seats Size: each bucket seat is 15.5" wide. Distance from top of seat to top of headrest is 33". Ground to top of seat is 33.5". Floorboard to top of seat is 19.5". Measurement from top of seat to inside of the roof is 43.5". When a 6"2" person sits inside it, there is an extra 10.5" from the top of his head to the inside roof, so someone whom is 7'2" still would have plenty of headroom. So, headroom is not a problem.
* Rear Seats: The one rear seat is 44.5" wide from one side of the UTV to the other. The back rest for the rear seat is 19" from the rear seat to the top of the back rest. There is 18" of leg room behind the front seats and there is a safety bar in between the front and rear seats. This 4-seater unit also includes a handle bar on each side of the rear seat for the rear passengers.
* Distance to gas and brake pedals: It is 32" from the back of the front seat to brake pedal. It is 35" from back of the front seat to the gas pedal. If you have any concern about reaching the pedals, sit up against the wall and measure from the wall to your toes, this will simulate your sitting in the UTV's seat and trying to touch the pedals.
* Foot room: The minimum distance between the vertical walls beneath the seat to the wall behind the gas pedals is 20.5 inches for your left foot. This means that someone with a size 12 shoe (13 inches long) still has 7.5 inches in front of his shoe. There is much more room than this for your right foot.
* Body room: The distance from the steering wheel to the back of the front seat is 18" inches. To get a feel for this distance, if you sit in your car and adjust the seat to a distance of 21.2 inches to the steering wheel and then get in it, this will simulate the amount of room inside this UTV. It is also 26.5 inches from the bottom on the steering wheel to the floorboard.
* Wheel Base: 96.5" (distance from front to back axle) New shorter wheel base!
* Wheel Span: front=40.8", rear=41.4" (distance between the two front tires)
* Unit Weight: 1400 pounds Max. Weight Capacity: 3000 pounds (including passengers and cargo)
* Electric Dump Bed Capacity: 660 pounds.
* The cargo box is 43.2" x 32.3" x 10.5"(Width x Length x Depth).
* The dump bed is made of a composite material which prevents scratching and chipping of paint while providing plenty of durability for heavy loads.
Rear Electric Dump Bed (controlled by switch on dashboard). The Dump bed uses a slope backward by electric powered pump. Screw Driven which is easier maintenance than hydraulic. Dumping angle is 49˚
Built in Tow Ball: Tow Ball is 1 7/8 inches.
+ Towing Capacity is 660 pounds.
+ Rugged Composite Shell - front hood, sides and top with added durable plastic to protect the body of the unit.
+ Dashboard – High and Low Headlights, Dashboard Lighting Switch, Hazards, Blinkers, 2WD / 4WD switch Speedometer, Odometer, & Engine Temperature and Fuel gauge.
+ Lights: Headlights. High beam/ Low beam headlight switch.
+ Front Glass Windshield – The Glass Windshield (not plastic) can be removed if you should want to along with the roll bars and windshield frame to make a convertible style.
+ Power Winch - 3000 pound. This Winch can be used to pull another utv out of the mud (usually less than 1000 pounds) or it can be used to pull this utv out of the mud. Cable length is 46 feet. Also the engine on this UTV is mounted towards the mid-back which puts more weight over the back wheels for better traction. On this particular model we have put an extra-large hook to make the tougher jobs a little easier.
+ Electric Fuel Pump - Vacuum fuel pumps have proven unreliable.
+ Cigarette Lighter – Use to power your phone, stereo or Mp3 player.
+ Closable Passenger side storage cubby.
+ Two cup holders located between the seats.
+ Front Brush Guard – Protects the front of the unit from brush and debris.
+ Emergency brake - lever located between the seats.
+ Locking gas cap - attention to detail
+ Emergency Hazard & Signal Lights on front and rear.
+ Larger capacity radiator and Larger cooling fan prevents overheating
+ Shoulder harness seat belts.
+ Both seats flip forward for EXTRA storage.
+ Rear seat flips up for easy access to engine and engine components.
+ Horn- located in the center of the steering wheel.
* Parts: engine parts may be obtained from your local Honda Dealer.
* FACTORY WARRANTY!
* The BMX is very user friendly. Maintenance and service is easy and you should have many years of enjoyment without costly repairs. If service and repair is needed after warranty runs out, and a BMX dealer is not available in your area and you choose not to do it yourself, any small engine repair shop can do the repair on the BMX. A phone call, and the parts you need will be immediatly shipped directly to you.
* If you are not the successful bidder on this unit, we also have more of the same, and if you call we will sell one to you for the same price as was accepted from the successful bidder. Our inventory is running low on snowplows, right now, so we may need to ship the snowplow to you seperately when the next shipment comes in.
Please call: 320-292-9061 or email me at: email@example.com if you have questions or want to see more pictures of this 4-Seater BMX 500 UTV or different colors. Also, have 2-Seater UTV's available.
Reserve price available for the asking. Will not sell for less.